Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New in!!! Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer


I am ABSOLUTELY loving Urban Decay's beauty products. The naked palettes have been a favourite of mine for years and years, but I'm quite new to the rest of their products.

So I recently bought a new concealer from Urban Decay and I love it so much. My old concealer was the Mac Mineralize Concealer which was also very good. I used shade NC20 (medium/natural). Picture below.

For my new concealer, I use a shade called light neutral and it's a bit lighter than my skin, but that's ideal. You can always apply bronzer afterwards... There's nothing worse than a concealer that's too dark for you. Try the concealer on the bags under your eyes. Grab the one that covers it smoothly :)

You can find the concealer here: Urban Decay Naked Skin

Josie


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment