Wednesday, January 20, 2016

School essentials

Required:


1. Pencil case. My pencil case is black and very neutral, but I found a couple of different types here: South Park Pencil Case (I NEED this) or Galaxy pencil case

2.  Pens and pencils: Staedtler Noris HB Pencil Set (Pencils) WHSmith Medium Ballpoint Pens (pens)

3. Computer and a sleeve. I'm guessing you already have a computer - here's mine: MacBook Air. Next, a sleeve. It's necessary, trust me. Ex: Herschel Supply Co. 13 for Mac or AMNIE Laptop Sleeve Case Bag for PC.

4. Backpack: Fjallraven Foldsack No. 1 (this is mine) or Urban Outfitters Herschel Supply co. Retreat Black Backpack. A backpack is something you have to splurge on!! And it also needs to be firm and comfy. You might think a shoulder bag is cuter now but your body will hate you in a month (!) 'cause having to carry a computer and books around all day gets very heavy.

Food/drinks


1. Coffee to go: Starbucks Stainless Steel Tumbler. Without this I would not survive the day.

2. Water bottle: Retap Glass Bottle E 500ML I didn't find one in particular, but definitely get a reusable one. Some are very cheap and some much more complex and expensive.

3. Lunch Box/Tupperware. I'd just recommend a simple set like this: Lock & Lock Food Storage Set. (You can't bring leftover casserole in a plastic bag)

Life savers:


1. Markers. This is a life-saver, let me just tell you! Panda highlighters (These are so cute!!!)

2. Calendar. I use the calendar on my Mac/iPhone, but if you like having an actual calendar I found this student planner for you: Student Planner and Academic Diary 2015-2016

3. Notebook. I use OneNote or Evernote on my computer, but again - real notebooks can be nice. Here are a few: A5 5 subject multi book or Wild At Heart A5 casebound notebook

4. Whiteboard. This saved my life when I studied for my math exam: Whiteboard

5. Post-its: Sticky memo notes. This is great when taking notes and studying for exams.

Cosmetics:


1. Hand Sanitiser. People are gross. Thank me later: Hand Sanitiser

2. Deodorant: Dove Roll-on Deodorant. It's always good to be safe tbh.

3. Lip Balm. I struggle with very dry lips especially during winter, so I would recommend this Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm

4. Lipstick. A good lipstick can not only change your look for the day but also your confidence. This is my absolute favourite lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture

5. Concealer. I've talked about this before, but I always bring my beloved concealer with me: Urban Decay Naked Skin







Now let's go get some school supplies!

Josie
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment