Sunday, January 31, 2016

TV-shows that changed my life

OK, here goes. This list may not include the shows I watch a lot, but the shows that have touched me or inspired me the most through time. It also include shows that I think are plain awesome.

10. Friends
When I was like 10 years old I did not have many friends (I know it's startling, right?? JK) so every time I came home from school I would hang out with my best buds, Rachel, Chandler, Joey etc. I swear I've seen some episodes more than a thousand times.












9. Parks and Recreation
If you've never seen this show, please do! All the characters are so unique and loveable in their own way. Basically it's really clever and really funny and Amy Poehler plays the lead which is really all you need to know.



8. Skins
This show is fantastic and so relatable for teens. It really reminds me of the time when I was 15-16 and kind of self-destructive. And this show was my Bible.


7. X-Files
I am Mulder. Mulder is me. I love a good sci-fi. And I don't just love it because of David Duchovny but he's definitely a plus.



6. Criminal Minds AND Law and Order SVU
I kind of cheated here, because I needed 'em both on the list. I know nothing worse than injustice and that's mainly why I watch crime shows. But these are the top of the bunch. Spencer Reid and Olivia Benson are a daily inspiration to me.



5. Twin Peaks
This show is something else. It scares the crap out of you at times, but mostly it just makes you go 'whoaaaa' and 'huh' all the time. It's so iconic, so basically just watch it.



4. Veronica Mars
I used to watch this show when I was younger and tbh that show is just pure awesomeness. Veronica is sassy as hell. Besides it's SO exciting and if you don't ship Veronica and Logan, you my friend, is mistaken.



3. The Simpsons
Well, of course I love the Simpsons. I love every damn character on that show. But it's especially so high up on the list because of how much I watched it as a kid. When I was at my dad's I never watched children's cartoons, we always watched the Simpsons. So it has a special place in my heart.



2. South Park
Another cartoon show. South Park is the only show that can always make me laugh. And at first it looks so lame and simple, but really is not. It's not only really funny but also amazingly clever.



1. Doctor Who
For those of you who've seen my previous posts, this probably won't come as a big surprise to you. When I was depressed and felt so unimportant, the Doctor made me feel like I mattered. Doctor Who not only changed my life, but it might have saved it as well.



Josie
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment