Saturday, February 13, 2016

All the Reasons Why We Miss Alex Russo


Hello people from the Internet! How are you doing?

Here'a a huge secret about me: I love Disney, I'm such a nerd. Now that the secret is out, I can also tell you that I've loved the Disney Channel shows during my childhood and teenage years.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today, so I decided to post about one of the funniest character from the Disney Channel, Alex Russo from Wizards Of Waverly Place.

I've always thought she had a good attitude and, what I like the most about her, is her laziness!
I'm so lazy as well, I think Alex could be my spirit animal.

So this post is for all of you who miss (but still remember and appreciate) Alex's personality.
I hope this will make you smile!



The end with no doubt justify the means

Let me start this walk down the memory lane, with one of my fave quotes


                                                  I think about this every single day




                  Alex has never been afraid to show her true self, even when eating in pubblic!







                                        Alex has the solution to every kind of problem






                                                        She's great at comebacks


                                                        Sarcasm is my second language



                        Just in case you're wondering what her best skill was... Giving "the look"


                                                                     Am I right?!?



                                                      "What the heck are you saying??"




               But the best thing about Alex is the fact that she doesn't accept "no" as an answer.






Alex always knows what to say, and how to have fun during her free time


Just like all of us, Alex.



Even is she's the laziest person alive....




...she has always had a wonderful style, don't you agree?






Barbi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment