Monday, February 8, 2016

Lemon and Honey Beauty Mask

Hello everybody!

Since it's been a while since we last posted, I think this is a good time to talk you about this very simple and quick beauty hack.

Here's the recipe for a glowing skin mask.

Ingredients:


  • 2 teaspoons of lemon juice 
  • 2 teaspoons of honey





This beauty treatment  is super simple: once you have mixed the two ingredients together, apply the mask to your face and leave it there from 10 to 15 minutes (don't worry if it goes on your lips, it tastes really good lol).
Then, wash it off with some water, and there you go! Your skin will look immediately better and you'll see a natural glow.
What I like the most about this mask is that is very cheap and you can always make it with the things you have in your fridge.

My Advice: I wanted to share this facial mask with you cause I think it really works, BUT listen to me when I tell you that it's best for you to apply it when you're not tanned. I made this mask after summertime, when my skin was still tanned, and once I washed it off .. well the result wasn't really good. Just apply it when you haven't exposed your skin to the sun for too long, and you'll love the final result.

Barbi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment