Friday, February 26, 2016

The 100 Season 3 Recap and Thoughts

Hello guys!

Today I'm here to share my thoughts about The CW's Tv shows: The 100



I'd like to hear your thoughts about it... I mean, what the hell is going on?
So many characters have changed SO MUCH since the beginning of the show..

I think we can all agree about the fact that the show, this year, is a little bit more "light", there's definitely less torture, blood and violence. Sometimes they pushed that aspect of the show really far! Do you remember when the Grounders sent Murphy back to the camp to infect all the other people? Clarke cried blood (pretty disturbing, right?). Not to mention what the people of Mount Weather did to the Grounders during the second season. I could hardly bear watching those (extremely) violent blood transfusions.





Now, speaking of season 3....

First of all, and most important, what's wrong with Bellamy? Why is he acting like such a jerk again? It feels like we're back to the first season, where he did everything he wanted without caring about others at all.





I really don't understand what he is doing at the moment. Why is he supporting Pike so much? Pike is destroying everything the Sky Crew has built in the past. He's not a good person, or at least, he's not someone to trust. But now Bellamy is acting so stupid, what a shame! Where is the guy we got to know last year? The one who helped Clarke in all the ways possible? Speaking of which, why on hearth aren't those two together?? They're perfect for each other. I think Bellamy made a horrible mistake letting Clarke go at the end of the second season! But I guess that proves he has feelings for her. We all love to see some Bellarke action :)




Another topic of this season is the City Of Light.
Am I the only one who's a bit bored when they talk about that? So Jaha is back with he mind wide open about the amazing place where everything is right, there's no pain and everyone can live happily ever after and so on.. It sounds great, doesn't it? Too bad that place doesn't exists!! It's just something in people's minds.



Is it just me, or the City Of Light looks very familiar? It reminds me of The Flash's Earth 2. Both of this places look way too much like Tomorrowland (I'm talking about the George Clooney's movie). Take a look and let me know what you think.


   




So now Jaha is trying to "convert" everyone at Arkadia... I'm so sad seeing the only one who follows him is Raven, I know the girl has been through a lot, but the City of Light is not the solution, I wish she'll find a way to be happy again. And also, I am STILL mourning the loss of Finn, the guy (before he went crazy) was my fave character on the show.



Now, what to say about Murphy and Jasper?
Jasper was so nice in the first season, I liked him so much. But now he's acting like a total jerk! I know that he lost his true love and he deserves so time to process it, but I don't like his behavior, he almost got killed in this season premiere, it's not worthy, Jasper.
Murphy seems almost decent lately, after being a prisoner, he was smart enough to leave Jaha and his stupid City of Lights behind. Good move dude. I'm excited to see what will happen next to him.




Last, but not least, Clarke. Girl, take a decision and do something.
I know she always tries to do what's best for her people, but I don't like the fact that she isn't with the Sky Crew anymore. Yeah, alright, it's useful to have the Grounders as an alley, but her people-her friends-need her. We can leave Wanheda the warrior behind. They defeated the queen of Ice Nation, everything's good now. Go back to Arkadia and stay with with your friends, help Bellamy be the person he once was and show people what kind of person Pike is. They all need to open their eyes.


 



Alright guys, that's everything for
now. Let me know your thoughts in the comment!




Until next episode!!

Barbi






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment